Dressing is one of the important tools that made you a perfect person in the society, dressing is one of the sources to this society to calculate about your personality and intelligence. For example, the traditional lovers are used to wear the complete covered classic suiting, which will tell that they are traditional lovers to the society. There are some more people who loved to prove that they are modern and glamour so they have to use the different type of dressing related to their style, the design should be clear and cut to notify the design because even a small change can change the total stitching style of dress.
Why should prefer dressing now days?
This is the competitive world; at present in India more than 480 people are fighting each other for a single job. In order to recruit the right one from 480 people the selection committee has to work a lot. This will become tedious to them, so in this tough fight, they feel that the person whom you are going to choose will never have any queries about him. So if they feel any mistake in the candidate they will simply wipe him out. Since physical appearance is one of the thing that easily show up their capability, then can easily judge the candidate through their appearance. That’s why the proper dressing sense is one of the main factors to survive in this competitive world.
About stitching and embroidery:
For that purpose you have to wear a perfect dressing, the suit should give you the different look and should be able to balance your style. There are different kinds of suiting styles are available at present. But the problem in dressing sense is every new updates are become normal within short period. So people have to do something different that should be stand for long time. This much level embroidery designing has developed day by day, different embroidery styles will give the unique look to the user.
Cross stitching machine:
If your dress is not stitching properly then you might not be looking good so you must choose the dress that could fit your lifestyle. The word fit condition means not tight shirts. The shirt should set to your body in correct position in the right areas. For that purpose the cross stitching techniques are used. Cross stitching is used to make the fitting as exact one. There are individual style are needed for individual person. So you cannot stitch the cross stitches in an ordinary way for all the kind of people. For that people are in compulsion to use the cross stitching machine. Through this machine you can design the stitching method and also can stitch in many styles. By using those machines people might design for different size with different kind of material in different style.
If you wish to dress a fit suit then you have to use the cross stitching machine, to get multi design and also to save the time.
About sewing machine:
Sewing machine is also used to stitch the clothes or any other materials and its quiet easy to use. Now a day’s most of the kids are use this sewing machine because they are really interested in sews. This kind of the sewing machine is available in online with the lowest price but you must consider about the certain factor like features, brand and size.
Top 10 Features of sewing machines:
Whether you are planning to purchase your first sewing machine then you must know about that machines features .Every sewing machine should have certain features and if you want a best quality sewing machine you must consider this following feature because a quality sewing machine must have these features which includes
- Automatic needle threader –it’s a hook and spring operation then it forces the thread into hole of the needle.
- Four build in stitches– a quality sewing machine is also equipped with three or four build in stitches and it has straight stitch, zigzag stitch, backstitch and button stitch.
- Optimum power control– It provides the precise piercing power when sewing the multiple layers then this piercing power is same of the sewing speed.
- Needle down-It will allow you to place the needle in both two positions like down or up. Based on your desire people can choose the excellent needle position.
- One step buttonholer– There are so many buttonholers are available in sewing machines but this one step buttonholer is creates the perfect buttonhole. Many machines are offered several types of buttonholes and it also depending on the fabric choice.
- Lightweight– If you are a beginner to buy this sewing machine you have to take your machine to sewing classes and if you choose the light weight machine it’s the better choice. Consumers are also considers the sewing machine weight because if the machine is in light weight it’s very easy to handle.
- Stitch quality– Stitches are in many types like straight stitch, zigzag stitch and etc… The quality of the stitch is very important so that you must consider this stitch quality.
- Pressure foot– It’s also very important then check the machine it allows you to adjust the pressure on pressure foot in machine. You have to determine that how tight the fabric is held and it’s fully in your control. Mainly check that how many pressure feet come with the machine and then a multipurpose foot is the best choice because it allows you to do the straight stitch and zigzag stitches.
- Free arm-The sewing machine was also equipped with this free arm and it always located in the bottom of the machine. A free arm provides a versatility to sew several styles of clothing and it allows you to circular areas and stitch small then it’s found in armholes and cups.
- Load bobbin– It is a small wheel and it found in under of the needle plate in machine then it reduces your work time and produces the less hassle.
If you look to buy a sewing machine then you must check the above features are available in that machine because it’s very important. These sewing machines are really helpful to you and if you order this sewing machine in online you must check the quality of the brand and then buy it.
All of the people like to buy good quality dress with different designs. To make these dresses to attract the other people, the designers and tailors need do many things. For this they can use their efficient time and put more efforts for every design. Some of them are use different varieties of machines for designing. In rural areas the tailors and designers use their hand as a main mania for the designing. To make these designs familiar they use different types of strategies and use varieties of materials and stitch them through the needle. This article gives efficient information about how to thread the needle by your hand and how to stitch these designs in easiest way.
How to thread the needle by hand:
To thread the needle first you have to hold the needle between your thumb and index finger and you have to hold it until you note the tip of the needle. If you see the tip of the needle then you can thread that needle by your hand. It is the easiest way compare to thread the needle. Most of the person’s use this type of threading and it can also improve the vision power. Instead of using needle threader you can easily thread the needle by your hand. Here are the best tips to thread the needle by your hand.
Take proper needle for your thread: You know that the needles can come with different shapes and sizes. First you have to find and buy the proper needle; you can buy different sizes of needle in a single pack and choose the suitable one. If you have anything about the threading of that needle then you can clear it from the salesperson.
Cut the correct length of thread: A thread piece has more than 39 inches i.e. 91cm. For the small size of stitching you only need a minimum amount of thread then you can cut the required level. If you want to stitch the maximum size of cloth then you can take the large size of thread. For this if you take minimum thread then you have to attach the required length of thread again and it will take more time to complete the process.
To avoid this, first you have to select the required length of thread before going to thread the needle. Cutting the thread with 45 degree angle by using a sharp scissors then it will be very useful to thread the needle by your hand.
To insert the needle you have to follow the above steps which will tell you how you can insert the thread into the needle. If you follow those steps then you can easily thread the needle by your hand.
After that you have to fold the end of the thread to put the not. This not at the end of the thread will help you to maintain the thread inside the needle throughout the stitching. If the thread leaves the needle before the stitching process is completed then it will make the designing process tough and improve the time span of your work.
If you thread the needle by your hand will improve your eye vision and it is also the easiest way to complete the process compare to the use of needle threader. So you can use your hand to do the very basic things and improve the usage of your body organs to avoid some of the problems in the body.